Location and Directions
To Castleknock Village 37 38 39N 70N
To Chapelizod Village 25 25A 66 66A 66B 67 67A
For more information visit www.dublinbus.ie
From City Centre
- Travel west ward along the quays, moving away from the city centre.
- At the end of Victoria quay, when opposite Heuston Station, turn right over the bridge and then turn immediately left onto Parkgate Street.
- Veer right off Parkgate Street into the Phoenix Park.
- Go straight through the park and exit through Castleknock gate.
- After exiting the park, continue straight through the next set of traffic lights, on into Castleknock village.
- At the 2nd set of lights (at Myo’s Pub) turn left.
- Go straight through the next set of lights and Mount Sackville is approximately 1km on your left.
- Take the Blanchardstown exit off the M50 and follow signs for Castleknock.
- At the next roundabout (Ibis Hotel) turn right.
- Go straight through the following small roundabout, onto Auburn Avenue.
- Turn right at the traffic lights at the end of Auburn Avenue. This will bring you into Castleknock village.
- At the next set of traffic lights (at Myo’s Pub) turn left.
- Go straight through the next set of lights and Mount Sackville is approximately 1 km on your left.
From Lucan Village
- Coming from the west, drive through Lucan village and take a left at the roundabout at the end of Main Street.
- Drive over the bridge and veer to the right. This brings you onto the Strawberry Beds.
- Continue to travel straight along this road, for approximately 6 km.
- Take the sharp left turn at the lights just after the Anglers Rest pub.
- Mount Sackville is then on your immediate right.